The mission of Laramie County Community College is to transform our students' lives through the power of inspired learning. Our over-arching goal is that our accomplishments as a community college will distinguish LCCC from others in the nation, in turn benefiting our communities and bringing pride to the Great State of Wyoming. Our core values include Passion, Authenticity, and the Desire to Make a Difference.
This position is only available for federal work study eligible LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Spring 2018 semester. You will need a resume to complete your application.
The Office Assistant, Institutional Research (IR) provides administrative support to IR staff. Core responsibilities of this position include:
• Design spreadsheets
• Produce summary tables and graphs
• Enter survey data
• Prepare mailings
• Perform office tasks such as filing and errands
Other tasks may be assigned based on contemporary institutional need.
Start Date: Spring, 2018.
Compensation: $9.12 per hour. Commensurate with experience.
This listing of essential duties is not all-inclusive, but representative, other duties may be assigned):
Nonessential Functions: An employee in this position may perform some of these responsibilities on an infrequent basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Frequently required to move around the assigned work space as well as within hallways, meeting rooms, and other parts of the campus facilities
• Multiple/daily instances of prolonged personal computer use which would include keyboard and/or mouse usage as well as viewing a computer monitor
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, there may be unexpected instances of somewhat loud sounds
LCCC DOES NOT SPONSOR H1B VISAS
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is committed to providing a safe and nondiscriminatory educational and employment environment. The college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or other status protected by law. Sexual harassment, including sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination prohibited by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The college does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational, extracurricular, athletic or other programs or in the context of employment.
The College has a designated person to monitor compliance and to answer any questions regarding the college’s non-discrimination policies: Please contact: Title IX and ADA Coordinator, Room 205B, Pathfinder Building, 1400 E College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007, 307-778-1217,TitleIX_ADA.Coordinator@lccc.wy.edu.