The mission of Laramie County Community College is to transform our students' lives through the power of inspired learning. Our over-arching goal is that our accomplishments as a community college will distinguish LCCC from others in the nation, in turn benefiting our communities and bringing pride to the Great State of Wyoming. Our core values include Passion, Authenticity, and the Desire to Make a Difference.
A cover letter and copy of official/unofficial transcripts are required in order to be considered for this position. You can upload these documents when you create your applicant profile.
There may be multiple openings for this position, which will be filled on an as-needed basis.
The faculty member is responsible for the coordination, planning, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities. The faculty member is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend on any Laramie County Community College campus or outreach center as assigned. A faculty member performs all other duties as directed by the Division Dean, Vice President of Instruction, or the President or designee.
Starting Date: As needed.
Compensation: $700 per credit hour.
• Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline
• Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning
• Participate in ongoing, systematic, and documented assessment of student learning for all courses, programs, and the College’s general education core abilities
• Become familiar with and comply with all College policies and procedures
• Participate in College, division, and program activities
• Contribute to the growth and enhancement of the College’s mission and programs
• Master’s Degree in a field related to the position
LCCC DOES NOT SPONSOR H1B VISAS.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is committed to providing a safe and nondiscriminatory educational and employment environment. The college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or other status protected by law. Sexual harassment, including sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination prohibited by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The college does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational, extracurricular, athletic or other programs or in the context of employment.
The College has a designated person to monitor compliance and to answer any questions regarding the college’s non-discrimination policies: Please contact: Title IX and ADA Coordinator, Room 205B, Pathfinder Building, 1400 E College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007, 307-778-1217, TitleIX_ADA.Coordinator@lccc.wy.edu.